Friday, August 12, 2011

Trying to Keep up

Trying to keep up with everything? Is it possible? I say NO WAY!!!! Just look at my apt. the upstairs is clean but the downstairs looks like a train wreck.  Tomorrow, it will be the opposite.  It's a no win situation. As we are hoping to move in the next 3 months (hoping faster than that!) starting to clear out things.  We have to give all our pets away.  The fish went bye bye yesterday.  YAY! The rest, our 3 guinea pigs, it will be harder to say good-bye.  Waylon Hank is very sad and cries when I bring it up.  Planning on a photo session with guinea pigs tomorrow! They might be leaving tomorrow afternoon.  That would leave Jackie the mouse....I don't want to give her away but I know I have to and it is so sad! :*(.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment