Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rocky Mount and beyond!

Well it has been the usual craziness in my home. Yesterday we had the first field trip of the year.  We went to the Rocky Mount Museum in Piney Flats. It was AWESOME!!!!! Would really like to go without my kids one day and really get to enjoy it all.  I believe that i was born in the wrong century.

Jaedon went to stenciling first. While Jaedon was doing that, Waylon and I walked around the site. It was so neat! Jaedon did candle making but got bored with that fairly quickly.  He was in hyperdrive and candle making and that do not mix.

Today we went to co-op which went great! Mummies and archaeology. Fantastic! The Lord has blessed me so much!

Tomorrow we are back to the usual and as usual, I must get everything together tonight!

Cheers:D

No comments:

Post a Comment